Iris: Legend of the Trinity Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Sci-fi/Fantasy Anthro Universe! Create your own characters, stories, and adventures with others in the ever-changing, conflicted galaxy of Iris.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 25 on Wed Feb 07, 2024 7:48 pm
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Most active topics
A Brand New Start
Blood and Brotherhood
My horrible art dump
The Lore of Iris
Hello world!
Species listing
RULES: PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING.
Planet listing

My horrible art dump

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dione Captor

Dione Captor

Female Posts : 30

My horrible art dump Empty
PostSubject: My horrible art dump   My horrible art dump Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2017 6:55 pm

Hello and hi there! I figured I would start dumping some of my.. scribbles here. Most of it is doodles and drawings of my characters, sometimes a gift for others and I rarely open up requests (because who would want my art xD;.)

Anyways, let's start off with a bunch of headshots of my own characters, just an introduction to them, even though I probably won't use them on this forum, seeing as they're from a different universe.

My horrible art dump New_ca10
First off, we have Sarah! She's a scorpion and she's a lovely party bab, studying filmography in college. She's turning 20 in exactly one week!

My horrible art dump Ira_he10
Then there's Ira. He's my baby boy and a big jerk sometimes. He's a liger which is an actually existing hybrid species between a male lion and a female tiger! He's seventeen years old and his birthday is in December.

My horrible art dump Goreto10
I'm sorry for the gore-y picture but yeah, I had to choose something. Anyways, I have actually altered her to fit into this universe. Her name is Dione and she actually has an uploaded bio! In this universe she's an assassin and she's my internet-sona! Hence my username x3

My horrible art dump Emes_h10
Yeah. This jerk. He's... something. He's a biiiiig douche bag but I probably won't alter him in a way he'll fit into this universe because stuff to keep track of and such o-o" Anyways, in his universe he and Dione have a history. He was her bully yay! He's 18 years old and still doesn't have any friends. The poor bastard.

Anyways, sorry for the rambling, but don't expect frequent updates in this topic. I'm... bad at keeping track of that stuff. I'll probably upload some photography in a different topic as well so there'll be a bit more activity than I originally expected from myself. That's it for now~
Back to top Go down
Dione Captor

Dione Captor

PostSubject: Re: My horrible art dump   My horrible art dump Icon_minitimeWed Mar 15, 2017 6:55 am

Yeah, back at it again with drawings. Some better than others.
My horrible art dump Ira_me11
his is a collaboration I did with my friend [url=multilefaiye.deviantart.com]Al[/url]. She's a good artist and a very nice person and you guys should all check her out!My horrible art dump Multil10
This was part of a trade with her actually! I made three close ups for a full body drawing, I tried to make it as fair as possible by shading it and trying to make it look detailed (I hadn't made as much progress on shading as I have now so bear with me ^^; )
My horrible art dump Efd11
OKAY POKÉMON FANS HERE? You should know who this is! This was my first lineless drawing and my first painting. I really want feedback on this so please leave a reply with some tips c:
Back to top Go down
Dione Captor

Dione Captor

PostSubject: Re: My horrible art dump   My horrible art dump Icon_minitimeTue Mar 21, 2017 3:48 pm

More dump
Enjoy?
My horrible art dump Felic_10My horrible art dump Boubka10My horrible art dump Dank_d10
Back to top Go down
Dione Captor

Dione Captor

PostSubject: Re: My horrible art dump   My horrible art dump Icon_minitimeSun Mar 26, 2017 3:21 pm

So, today I found this new brush for FireAlpaca which allows you to draw with a colour gradient and I made a few characters of a few friends of mine! And one of my own characters as well xp
My horrible art dump Bailen10
This is Bailen, he's owned by Steveosaurus Rex, the awesome founder of this forumMy horrible art dump Emes10
This is Emes. Emes is a jerk. Emes is my jerk...My horrible art dump Esme10
This is Esme! Esme is a cutie patootie owned by the amazing Spark the BoarMy horrible art dump Presci10
This is Prescill. Prescill isn't very nice. But she's cool! And owned by Boubka the FoxMy horrible art dump Shiloh10
This is Shiloh! Shiloh's amazing and I love this character. Though, her creator, the lovely Sikopio and founder of this forum is even better and an amazing friend <3My horrible art dump Yukiko10
Lastly we have Yukiko. This is a total cinnamonroll and I love her as well. She's owned by the amazing ForevaYoung of this forum!
Back to top Go down
A

A

Female Posts : 28

PostSubject: Re: My horrible art dump   My horrible art dump Icon_minitimeMon Mar 27, 2017 1:03 am

I just realised I havent said anything about your art on here and now I feel bad *slaps self for being a doofus* 
ANYWAY
Yes. Arts are good! Naturally you've grown so much by using the tablet and I think anyone can see which ones were made before and which ones after. Your Amphy is as beautiful as ever and I think you really did a brilliant job with it. I would say one thing for lineless, only beause I have seen it a lot on other pieces online. While your shading is on point and lovely, If you were to maybe emphasise it a little more, it might jump out of the page a little bit better? Like, towards where you would imagine it to be darker like around the neck on the white hair to really show it is definitely behind it for example.
Buuuut that is just a suggestion however, I do believe it is a very nice piece and you took so long to finish it too!

The rainbow doodles are actually just the most adorable thing ever and thank you so much for making Yuki a rainbow baby. I think she would flail so bad if she heard Dione call her a cinnamon roll though xD

Thats all for now, keep on keeping on with your art <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My horrible art dump   My horrible art dump Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My horrible art dump
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Iris: Legend of the Trinity Wars :: Getting Creative :: Art Gallery-
Jump to: