Iris: Legend of the Trinity Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Sci-fi/Fantasy Anthro Universe! Create your own characters, stories, and adventures with others in the ever-changing, conflicted galaxy of Iris.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 25 on Wed Feb 07, 2024 7:48 pm
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Most active topics
A Brand New Start
Blood and Brotherhood
My horrible art dump
The Lore of Iris
Hello world!
Species listing
RULES: PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING.
Planet listing

A Brand New Start

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

A Brand New Start - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Brand New Start   A Brand New Start - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 01, 2017 7:25 pm

The moment the two Anthros stepped inside, Yukiko pulled her bag around off of her shoulders and placed it at her feet. The home was a nice size, sort of just right for a family if she thought about it. She guessed there to be at least three bedrooms and two bathrooms with a fairly sized kitchen area if it wasn't connected to the living room like her oh-so-tiny apartment. 

The smell of the house told a lot of stories. She didn't mean to, but there was a lot of life in the house just by the scents lingering. She smelled the fresh outdoors, but also some tension and bonding. Yeah, a lot happened in here to make this place a home, and now there was the possibility that she may become a part of it. It excited her to finally make something of her life. 

"Is the councils meeting place far from here?" Yukiko questioned. The town wasn't too big, but she grew curious as to where some things would be, and if she were to begin training, surely the council would be wanting information on who the newbie was as well.
"Maybe we... Could meet your master if you don't have anything else to do?"

It was a suggestion, but at the same time, Yukiko did sort of want to relax and go for a bath or something. She had been busy and on her feet all day with moving so far in such a small timescale, not to mention the bag full of her stuff had been on her person the whole time. 
But, then there was also getting things settled in. She needed to prioritise her being here first, no matter how tired or dirty she felt. 

"Failing that, why don't we make a meal for her return?"
Back to top Go down
Dione Captor

Dione Captor

Female Posts : 30

PostSubject: Re: A Brand New Start   A Brand New Start - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 01, 2017 8:01 pm

"Weeelll... No. That's impossible. The counsil meetings are strictly prohibited for outsiders, especially 'new people'. Sorry to break it to you but you're preeeetty new here. However, I do think preparing something for Master Duli is a good idea, just to make a good first impression." Since the purple and white furred feline didn't go down the stairs before her, Dione decided she would go first then. "Oh, and the meeting hall isn't too far away from here, just a five-minute walk or so if you walk fast."

Once downstairs, the canine opened a door to her left and stepped into the room. It was a large, space-y room with a simple twin-sized bed and a big closet, a desk and a chair. There were no windows, seeing as it was underground but the lighting was pleasant and not too bright, just bright enough to give the room a nice touch. In one of the walls there was another door that lead to a clean bathroom with a toilet, a shower and a small bathtub. The walls were plain and simple with one dark red wall, two light grey walls and a completely white one. There were a few posters of famous music stars on them as well but the previously mentioned closet was empty and the sheets on the bed were perfectly straight, almost as if time had stood still in the room itself. 

"Welcome to my.. I mean YOUR room." Dione facepalmed herself for making such a mistake. It had been her room the first three years she'd lived here because it had easy access to the cave underneath the house. "Sorry, I used to sleep here." The canine scratched the back of her head in embarrassment and grinned. "Anyways, make yourself at home, if you need to fresh up there's towels in the bathroom and there's running water. I'll be wating upstairs."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Brand New Start   A Brand New Start - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 01, 2017 8:38 pm

It was as if the grey female had read her mind. The bedroom was pretty basic, but when you're never in to just lounge why would you need a lot of unnecessary objects? The essentials were all in here anyway. She liked the colouring of the rooms feature wall, red. It made her feel comfortable somehow. The bed itself looked inviting, but now was not the time for idle naps. She was here strictly for the business of cleaning up. She turned back to face Dione. 

"Oh thank you, I'll be quick, just the train ride over here was a little stuffy and the taxi wasn't much better." Yukiko swiped a stray hair out of her face and smiled. "Give me ten minutes and I'll be right there."

True, she wanted so bad to just jump into the bath itself and soak up the water, but no, not yet. She turned on the sink taps to give her face a thorough clean and when she went back into the room itself she quickly changed out of her butter yellow top and found a pale blue low cut T-shirt with a TV show quote on the back. She wasn't sure what show it was from,keeping in mind she had never really had the chance to watch television in any form, but it was comfortable to wear, and that was all that mattered. She then changed from her jeans into a pair of skin tight leggings and put on a spare pair of flat soled mid calf boots. A quick spritz of deodorant and brush of her hair which she left loose, and she felt as fresh as a daisy. 

She grabbed the door handle and pulled it closed behind her as she made her way back upstairs to help out Dione with things in the kitchen. She had no idea what her master liked obviously, so hoped the female canine would know much more than her. She stepped into the kitchen and sighed contentedly at the fact it was an actual kitchen. She couldn't keep the smile off of her face. Everything was normal sized, everything was just perfect.

Last edited by ForevaYoung on Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dione Captor

Dione Captor

PostSubject: Re: A Brand New Start   A Brand New Start - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 01, 2017 9:29 pm

While walking upstairs, Dione started wondering what Yukiko should make for master Duli. She was a fierce but old lady who's seen her best days already. Meat wouldn't be an option, seeing as she was a vegetarian. Maybe a landcrawler egg.. seasoned with some spices and herbs.. and perhaps a small salad with different vegetables. She'd have to see what was in the fridge first anyways. 

The grey canine opened the door to the main room. It was a combination of a livingroom and a kitchen with also a small dining area. The room was decorated with a few plants, a nice sofa and a large television. There were a few photos on the dark coloured walls as well. Speaking of those, they were red. The same shade as the ones downstairs, only here there were two walls of those in that colour and one anthracite wall. 

The furniture matched the colours and it all formed a cozy and warm home. The kitchen was also decorated in the same colours with a black kitchen counter. The wolf walked towards the fridge, opened it and stared into it for a minute or two, not really looking at anything in particular, just blank-faced staring. Then she decided to actually do something and started grabbing veggies and different kinds of cheese from the fridge. She carefully placed them on the kitchen counter and grabbed a few knifes, a bowl and a cutting board for Yukiko to use. After that she sat down on one of the chairs in the dining area and waited, just playing with her hair.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Brand New Start   A Brand New Start - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 8:50 pm

Yukiko had barely noticed that Dione was sitting on the sofa across from where she stood admiring the kitchen. "I didn't see you there, you blend in well, hehe."

Why was it so easy to talk to this wolf girl? She was one stubborn canine, but even from the start it wasn't even a matter of trying to talk. It just... happened. And now here they were. "I see, you've already set out some stuff. I'm guessing your master is a vegetarian?"

Of course she was, why else would only vegetables and anything meat-free be available? "Okay, I'm just going to go and make one of my vegetarian favourites."

Yukiko fell silent for a short while as she began setting up things and chopping up the necessary ingredients needed for the meal. She wasn't sure if it would be just for the three of them, or if anyone else was going to join in, so she made sure to make enough for a total of six equally. She threw in some garlic clove slices and some masala sauce mix into a nearby frying pan and let them simmer together for a bit before adding in some tomato,red peppers and chickpeas on top. The smell around the room was making her own mouth water, even though they had just eaten not too long ago. 

Ten minutes later and Yukiko plated one portion onto a plate and cooled off the remains before getting one of her storage boxes out to contain the rest inside the fridge for later. She threw together the ingredients to make a small naan bread piece, and before long the naan sat on a small plate, and the dish beside it on the breakfast bar area that served as the separation between the two rooms.

"Red Pepper chana masala," Yukiko stated as she went over to sit next to Dione after washing her hands. "I hope she likes spicy food, but masala isn't too hot anyways."
Back to top Go down
Dione Captor

Dione Captor

PostSubject: Re: A Brand New Start   A Brand New Start - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 03, 2017 4:38 pm

"Uuuhh.. thanks? I guess?" Dione wasn't sure if it was a compliment that she blended into the anthracite couch and the red wall behind it. It probably wasn't said with bad intentions and admittedly, the canine was happy she blended in in some colours like anthracite, other shades of grey and the night in general, but it still wasn't something she was overly proud of, especially in her own house. The giggle of the leopard made it seem like the feline liked it so it was a slight relief to the girl.

"Oh, yes, she is. She doesn't eat meat but I do. Something with nutrients not only coming from meat. I dunno, I like me a good steak or a sausage." The canine shrugged and watched as Yukiko prepared the dinner? It did look tasty and the smells that came from the open kitchen were mouth watering. "What is that you're cooking?" 

The cat answered with the name of the dish and at that Dione frowned. "Neeeever heard of it. Sounds good though."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Brand New Start   A Brand New Start - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 03, 2017 7:23 pm

Yukiko nodded. It wasn't known in a lot of places but those who did try it liked it a lot. Not to toot her own horn but she considered her cooking ability to be quite decent for one who was self taught in a tiny apartment. 

"It's real simple to make and uses chickpeas along with peppers and spices to really bring some oomph to the dish. The naan bread just gives something else to fill it out, but its good if you're looking for something light and tasty without meat. It's got a lot of vitamins in there too with all the different vegetables used."

Why did she feel the need to explain this dish? She had no idea. It was a personal way of saying thank you to the older goat lady when she got back for accepting her without even seeing her first. She knew there would be a proper inauguration at some point if she deemed Yukiko worthy enough to train properly, but at least until then she could show that there were other things she could do. 

The violet female couldn't help but laugh at Diones choice of meats to say she liked. "Oh you like a big sausage do you?" It was probably just her dirty mind, but she knew commenting on it would bring out another embarrassed flush from the darker canine, and that was always fun to see. 

A short while passed and Yukiko had found herself wandering around the living room area after covering Dulis dish to keep it warm. She was fascinated with how everything in the room sat in place just right. Maybe soon, she too would fit in a place that would be right for her. Finally she would find a place to call home. 

"How long are the councils meetings normally?" Yukiko found the words out of her mouth before she even processed them in her head and blinked stupidly for a moment at how impatient she must have sounded. She pushed her hands together gently and lowered her head. "Sorry, I'm just eager to meet your master and see what awaits, that's all."

Last edited by ForevaYoung on Fri Apr 07, 2017 3:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dione Captor

Dione Captor

PostSubject: Re: A Brand New Start   A Brand New Start - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 07, 2017 11:59 am

When Yukiko made her comment about Dione liking sausages, the wolf gasped and her face turned red as a tomato, this time showing it slightly through her thick coat as well. "W- well.." Then she noticed the cheeky smirk on the purple leopard's face. It made Dione pout slightly and cross her arms in a pseudo-angry way. "Mature, Yukiko. Very mature." However, she couldn't manage to keep that pout on her face and it slowly but surely became a grin and before she knew it she found herself laughing. 

"The lengths usually vary. There's been a lot happening lately in the town so it'll probably be a very long one. After all, it's been going for..." Dione tapped the wrist device and again summoned the hologram. "...about three and a half hours now. She should be home soon though!" 

The girl grabbed her bag and unpacked some of her own stuff, including her files and her belt. "So. I need to go to the counsil real quick, gotta deliver these files and bring a report of how things went. If you want you can come with me, but I don't recommend it as most people aren't fond of outsiders. I don't even know if you'll be allowed inside the building." 

At that, she stood up and started fastening her belt around her wrist, took off the sweater and put on her cloak again. "I just remembered... Hang on!" Dione stormed down the stairs and opened the closet in Yukiko's room. There she found her old cloak and a fairly worn-out belt, but it would suffice for now. The grey canine grabbed the items and stormed back upstairs, quick but light on her feet and threw the pieces of clothing towards Yukiko. "Here, try this on. If it fits you'll have a bigger chance of being allowed into the building."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Brand New Start   A Brand New Start - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 07, 2017 4:12 pm

'Too easy. You're just terrible at this talking business aren't you?' Yukiko continued to smirk deviously at the thought in her head once she spotted the flush of colour appearing slightly over the grey canines darker fur. 

Before she could open her mouth to respond on whether she wanted to go to the place where the council themselves resided for meetings, Dione brought out the files she had 'acquired' back at Na'geesha, before vanishing off to her own room. 

Yukiko couldn't help but blink stupidly for a moment at how the dark wolf just floated seemlessly around, not stopping to think and just went with it. Then she was struck by a bundle of material. Looking down she found an old cloak and a fairly used belt in her arms. 'So, I wear this and then might get inside?'

"Wouldn't that be breaking some rules or something?" She did feel like the question would niggle at her if she didn't ask. She placed the cloak onto the arm of the couch for a moment while she looked at the belt in question. It was rather old and and had definitely seen better days, but it was still wearable, so she tried to put it around her waist and fasten it. It held, but only just thanks to her hips being rather big. "My love handles totally help this a lot." 

The violet feline couldn't help but laugh at her own words a bit. The term was always quite funny to her, but never really knew the meaning behind why they were called that in the first place. Regardless, the belt sat at a slight angle as Yukiko picked up the older cloak and proceeded to tie it around her neck to keep it in place. She was a little shorter than Dione, so the cloak did sit further down than hers, but it still did the job. 

"I... Guess this means I'm coming with you then." She stated quietly when she pulled the material around her to hide her clothing. With the length of the cloak, it meant she had to lower her tail to have it sit without the fabric brushing it constantly.
Back to top Go down
Dione Captor

Dione Captor

PostSubject: Re: A Brand New Start   A Brand New Start - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 08, 2017 3:14 pm

"Do I look like I care a lot about the rules?" Dione paused for a moment. "...does this town look like it cares a lot about the rules? It's more that people don't like outsiders, as I said before."

At the mention of love handles, the grey canine laughed out loud and couldn't help but smirk. Secretly she hoped that the feline wouldn't notice the smirk on her face though, or else questions might start growing and that would mean more awkwardness. Yeah, that wouldn't be very handy because of her already awkward wording just minutes ago. 

Then, when Yukiko noted she was ready to go, Dione grabbed the files, walked to the door and opened it where she would wait for the leopard to follow her. "It's just a short walk and the meeting should be over soon."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Brand New Start   A Brand New Start - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 10, 2017 3:53 am

From almost animosity to laughter, Yukiko was beginning to wonder if Dione was completely sane. She could change her emotion like flicking a switch, it was very unusual to witness. 
She spotted the ghost of a smirk on the wolfs muzzle at her casual statement about her hips. "I saw that, " she grinned toothily, showing off her large sharp fangs. "You making a comment or just going to keep blushing like a schoolgirl?"

Okay, maybe that comment was a bit forward, but she was wanting to make a point. The darker wolf was very easily muted as soon as she said something with a questionable meaning to it. She was sure she called the canines sexuality into question more than a few times since they met. 

Yukiko shook off the question in her head again and took the offer of walking out the door first to let Dione lock it behind her safely. Thinking ahead, she threw the large good up, and tucked her hair inside as well as wrapping her tail around her waist slightly to mask her colouring. She got to the end of the pathway and waited on her companion with a soft expression on her face as usual.
Back to top Go down
Dione Captor

Dione Captor

PostSubject: Re: A Brand New Start   A Brand New Start - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 10, 2017 5:08 pm

As Yukiko walked outside, Dione glanced back inside and made a checklist in her head. Did she take everything she needed? Yes. Was the food ready? Yes. Was Yukiko shown to her room? Yes. Right, everything was done. The canine closed the door behind herself and crossed the street, assuming the purple leopard would follow her. 

Her pace was fast and she had a slight bounce in her step as they walked. For the moment she just kept herself silent and payed attention to where they were going. The building wasn't hard to find, you just needed to be sure to take the right turns.

After what seemed about five minutes, Dione slowed down and crossed the road again, facing a tall building of seven floors. "There we are." She walked up to the door and held it open for Yukiko to enter first. She wanted to see if the cat would hesitate or push through and she was rather curious to find out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Brand New Start   A Brand New Start - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 11, 2017 1:46 pm

Yukiko kept her head back so she couldn't be fully distinguished from under her large black hood. She kept her eyes on the back of Dione as the wolf girl took strong strides across the street towards their destination. 

The lighter female took mental notes of the turns and corners they were taking, along with making sure she kept the darker canine in front of her at all times. She wasn't informated of anything around, but it wasn't long before they came across a larger building, maybe around seven or eight floors and the violet leopard knew that was the very place they were heading to. 

Another road to ghost across and the two had made it to their destination. Dione had opened one of the doors and waited for Yukiko to go inside first. The females orange eyes glittered with curiosity at what she was going to expect inside here. Were others going to immediately see she was an outsider and usher her out angrily? Would they not even take notice and simply allow her to pass? She mentally waved away that last question, they were in assassin territory, they wouldn't just allow someone they didn't know the pass by and get into where it would be considered protected from important people after all. 

"What... What should I do? You are known around here, whereas I am not and may get kicked out for potentially being untrustworthy. Should I wait out here to stop any inconveniences?"

The question was pretty sensible. After all she had no idea how things were run and didn't want to mess up any routines by her randomly appearing. Before the grey wolf got irritated by her just standing around however, she took hold of her hood and walked inside the door cautiously.
Back to top Go down
Dione Captor

Dione Captor

PostSubject: Re: A Brand New Start   A Brand New Start - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 14, 2017 9:33 pm

Dione raised an eyebrow at Yukiko's question. "Just.. walk inside? It's not that difficult." A chuckle escaped from her and she surprised herself with it. 'Yukiko what in the world are you doing to me?' 

After the purple leopard had stepped inside, the grey and brown canine followed her and let the door fall into the lock. The hall was nice and cold, decorated with red and blue flowers. The floor was marble and the walls were white as well. It wasn't very welcoming but what would be expected from this town? A warm welcome wasn't something many people gave to outsiders anyways. "Okay, you just wait here, on this chair, and I'll be back in a flash. It won't take long." 

The wolf started to walk off towards the staircase. Once she reached it she checked which floor she needed to be on and started climbing the stairs. The girl opened a door and stepped inside an office. There, she slammed the files onto a desk and looked at the person behind it. The dolphin almost sprung up from her chair when she noticed Dione. "O- oh! W- w- welcome back D- Dione." The woman quickly grabbed the files and started sorting them. "T- t- thanks.. I- I'll make sure they g- get sorted asap!" 

Dione snarled and turned around to walk outside the office again. "You better take good care of it. You don't want to know what I've had to do to retrieve those." The reply was snarky and angry sounding. Seemed like she wasn't in for people being nervous around her. 

She started making her way back downstairs again and when she had reached the bottom floor, she walked towards the counter and informed to when the meeting would be over. Turned out it had ended just when Dione was upstairs and that Duli had already left the building. Maybe she'd have seen Yukiko as well...

"That closes this meeting. Thank you all for coming, hopefully these problems will be solved now." The chairman closed the meeting with a powerful statement and stood up to make his way to the door. One of the people in the room was Duli, a goat lady, somewhere in her mid-fifties. She stood up with grace and agility, something that marked her profession. "Until next time." Her voice was soft but confident. 

The bovine made her way downstairs, light on her feet. It was only one floor down so it wouldn't be a long way down the stairs. Once she had arrived in the main hall, she greeted the woman behind the counter and stretched slightly, cracking her back as well. When she was done she noticed a girl sitting on one of the chairs close to the wall. It was someone she had never seen here before and luckily for that girl, Duli was the first person to spot her because if someone else had found her she would have been in great trouble. 

"My child, you aren't from here. What are you doing in this building? Don't you know it is forbidden for strangers to enter here?" The woman neared the cloaked girl. It was strange that she was wearing a cloak, especially since the cloak seemed so familiar to her. "Have you come here for business?" 

Duli gestured at the girl to follow her outside. It was apparent she didn't want the girl to be inside the building anymore and she wanted to go home herself as well. If only the girl would answer and follow her...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Brand New Start   A Brand New Start - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 16, 2017 5:49 pm

"You wait here and I'll be back in a flash. It won't take long." 

That comment was made nearly ten minutes ago, and Yukiko was beginning to fidget in her seat while waiting. The chair in question wasn't the most uncomfortable, but that didn't stop the felines behind from slowly going to sleep. She kept her large hood up to try and preserve her anonyminity in case she attracted someone who wanted to start trouble.

It seemed that was short lived as a softly spoken, yet authorative female voice called to her. 

Yukiko pushed her hood back a little to see who it was that had called her out, only to be met by an older goat woman. 'Is this who I think it is? I can feel her strength from here.'
The cloaked girl stood up calmly and bowed lowly to the ground to show her respect to the older bovine.

"I apologise, ma'am, but I was requested to come here with someone who was handing in an important set of documents here. I have not caused any inconveniences and have remained here until she returns. I did request to remain outside incase things were to be stirred up, but she paid it no mind."

The goat woman had gestured for her to follow her outside, to which Yukiko did want to follow. She hoped Dione wouldn't mind tht she took the older womans offer to accompany her outside and hopefully prevent any disturbances. 
"I will accompany you, but I do have to request that we wait for my associate nearby, I don't want her to believe I have abandoned her, even before I have met her master who is currently inside having a meeting with the council. I hope you understand."

Yukiko bowed again, Accidentily letting her tail loosen fron her waist and show itself from under the cloak. "Like I have said, I am only here on the request of a friend who asked me to accompany her before she introduces me to her master. If there is any luck I may get taken on to become an assassin in-training. I only hope I have made a good impression for her when she returns home."
Back to top Go down
Dione Captor

Dione Captor

PostSubject: Re: A Brand New Start   A Brand New Start - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 18, 2017 2:39 pm

Dione's ear flicked when she heard the voice of Yukiko. 'Who is she talking to..?' The wolf sighed and turned around, walked past the corner and got surprised by the sight of Duli and Yukiko conversing. 

The canine stepped forward and coughed slightly. "Ehm.. Hi Yukiko, I see you met Master Duli?" She scratched herself behind an ear and greeted her master. "It's good to see you again." 

Duli stared at the girl as she started her short ramble. When the feline asked her to stay inside until her acquaintance arrived. "If you insist, then okay. I will wait here." The woman sat down on one of the chairs next to Yukiko and looked at her, observing the clothes she was wearing and the girl's physique. "So, who is this friend of yours? She sounds like someone important, doesn't she?" 

The goat reached back and tied her grey hair into a ponytail between her long, skinny horns. A slight cough made her look over her shoulder, only to find out it was a grey wolf who made the noise. "Oh, Dione! It's good to see you indeed. How was the mission?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Brand New Start   A Brand New Start - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 18, 2017 4:35 pm

Before Yukiko could reply to the goat lady, a slight cough sounded from nearby. The very wolf girl she was talking about had returned right in front of them, and had referred to this wan next to her as her master. 

"O-oh my, I'm so sorry I didn't know!" Yukiko jumped up to apologise for her ignorance. "It's so very nice to meet you, Mrs Duli."

Was that too formal? She thought so, but didn't make a move to change her words as it was time to get moving back home. Huh, home. The violet cat girl never even thought about it, it just popped into her head as if it was meant to be there. 

"Shall we get back then? Or is there anything else needed done here?" She questioned, her large tail now flicking side to side as she waited on the two other females.
Back to top Go down
Dione Captor

Dione Captor

PostSubject: Re: A Brand New Start   A Brand New Start - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 20, 2017 7:28 pm

Dione looked at Yukiko and then back to Duli. "I think we're done here." The wolf started making her way to the exit of the building. "Yes, all my businesses have been handled and the files have been delivered. We can leave now. Tell me more about yourself, young girl." 

The goat opened the door and stepped outside, slowly walking along to wait for the other two girls to catch up. "You must have a lot to say, I would assume."

Sorry for the short posts. This rp is now closed and finished! Hope you enjoyed reading!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Brand New Start   A Brand New Start - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Brand New Start
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Iris: Legend of the Trinity Wars :: Roleplays :: Closed Roleplays-
Jump to: